Pls click here to see how it drills holes for wooden broom, on video.
Features of 5-Axis Brush Drilling Machine WXD-5A-005:
1) This 5-axis CNC brush drilling machine is used to drill holes for brushes with either flat surface or cambered surface, of which the handles or blocks are made of plastic or wood. Actually it can drill holes for almost all kinds of brushes in the market.
2) With 5.4 touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, as required by clients.
3) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), this 5-axis drilling machine operates precisely with excellent stability.
4) The working table is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
5) Two clamps(grippers) are installed on working table, which work alternatively and continually. Thus there's no need to stop to change brush handles, which increases productivity.
6) Operator enters data for drilling/tufting positions by either "Teaching-Type" or "Digits-Type". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, etc, which is quite simple and convenient.
7) This 5-axis brush drilling machine has functions of both drilling and tufting. With drilling head installed, it drills holes; replacing the drilling head with tufting head, it then tufts. It operates in the mode of four-location circumrotating. Only one-time installation is needed for either drilling or tufting, with features of precise positioning and high efficiency.
Technical Parameter for 5-Axis Brush Drilling Machine WXD-5A-005:
|Standard Working Area of Working Table||X-axis x Y-axis x Z-axis x H-axis x A-axis = 350mm x 180mm x 100mm x 360°(30°for forward/backward movement and left/right movement)|
|Material of Brush Handles||Plastic, wood; with flat, corrugated or fan-shaped surface, or roller-type, or with non-standard shape|
|Diameter of Holes||2mm - 10mm|
|Maximum Drilling Speed||5 holes per second|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 84 programs for making different brushes.|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.5m x 1.5m x 1.4m|
|Motor (Power System)||With step-motor by default; also we could use servo-motor instead, if required by clients.|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Data Input for Drilling Positions||
Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Gross Weight||Around 450KGS|
|Power Supply||3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Clamp||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes clamps.|
It'll be packed in wooden case.
Wooden case for machine body: 1500mm x 1700mm x 1600mm
Wooden case for computer box: 600mm x 600mm x 1400mm