Brush machine, CNC brush tufting machine, CNC brush making machines, factory, exporter
Features of 4-Axis Toilet Brush Tufting Machine WXD-4A002:
1) This is a CNC 4-axis toilet brush tufting machine, for filling holes with bristles. Pls note that the brush base should be pre-drilled, already with holes. Also it is suitable for tufting fan-shaped brooms, scrubbing brushes and some other industrial brushes with cambered surface, as long as operator changes clamps(grippers).
2) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, etc, as required by clients.
3) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
4) The working table of this toilet brush tufting machine is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
5) Two clamps are installed on working table, which work alternatively and continually. Thus there's no need to stop to change brush handles, which increases productivity.
6) Operator enters data for tufting positions by either "Teaching-Type" or "Digits-Type". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
Technical Parameter for 4-Axis Toilet Brush Tufting Machine WXD-4A002:
|Standard Working Area of Working Table||X-axis x Y-axis x Z-axis x H-axis = 350mm x 180mm x 100mm x 360°(or 30°)|
|Material of Brush Handle||Plastic, wood|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, nylon, copper wire, stainless steel wire, bristle|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||8mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||1.5mm - 5mm|
|Colors of Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Tufting Speed||5 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.5m x 1.5m x 1.4m|
|Motor (Power System)||With step-motor by default; also we could use servo-motor instead, if required by clients.|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||
Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 84 programs for making different brushes.|
|Gross Weight||Around 250KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Clamp||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes clamps.|
|Tufting Mode||Either "flat wire" or "staple"|
It'll be packed in wooden case.
Wooden case for machine body: 1200mm x 1500mm x 1600mm
Wooden case for computer box: 600mm x 600mm x 1400mm