Features of 4-Axis Broom Tufting Machine WXD-4A-003 (Staple-Type):
1) This is a CNC 4-axis broom tufting machine of latest style, staple-type. It tufts filaments at angles. Please note the plastic broom base should be moulded with holes in advance. Also it is suitable for tufting fan-shaped brooms, scrubbing brushes and some other industrial brushes with cambered surface, as long as operator changes grippers.
2) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, etc, as required by customer.
3) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
4) The working table of this broom machine is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
5) Two grippers are installed on working table, which work alternatively and continually.
6) Operator enters data for tufting positions by either "Teaching-Type" or "Digits-Type". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
Technical Parameter for 4-Axis Broom Tufting Machine WXD-4A-003:
|Standard Working Area of Working Table
|X-axis x Y-axis x Z-axis x H-axis = 350mm x 180mm x 100mm x 360°(or 30°)
|Material of Broom Base
|Material of Broom Filaments
|PP, nylon, copper wire, stainless steel wire, pig bristle
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)
|8mm - 120mm
|Diameter of Broom Filaments
|0.08mm - 1.2mm
|Diameter of Holes
|2mm - 5mm
|Colors of Filaments
|Either single color or two colors
|Maximum Tufting Speed
|5 holes per second
|Specifications of Machine Body
|1.5m x 1.5m x 1.4m
|Motor (Power System)
|With step-motor by default; also we could use servo-motor instead, if required by clients.
|Data Input for Tufting Positions
Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.
|Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed
|Qty of Programs Saved
|It saves totally 84 programs for making different brushes.
|PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
|3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W
|FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes grippers.
|Staple-type (using round wires)
Packed into wood cases.
Wood case for machine body: 1200mm x 1500mm x 1600mm
Wood case for computer box: 600mm x 600mm x 1400mm