This is 2 axis high speed broom tufting machine, max working speed up to 8 holes per second, with special gripper design, can make wide range of flat surface brush, such as broom, cloth brush, shoes brush, baby brush and so on.
Features of 2 axis high speed broom tufting machine WXD-2A-005
1) WXD-2A-005 with max working speed up to 8 holes per second, with special gripper design, can make wide range of flat surface brush, such as broom, cloth brush, shoes brush, baby brush and so on.
2) For the plastic brush block should be with holes in mould in advance. For the network bristle, the diameter of each bristle should be from 0.08mm – 1.2mm, in PP, PVC, PEC, Nylon, tampico material.
2) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, etc, as required by clients.
3) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
4) The working table of this broom machine is composed of straight-line guide rails and screw mandrels with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
Technical Parameter for 2 axis high speed broom tufting machine WXD-2A-005
|Standard Working Area of Working Table||X-axis x Y-axis = 400mm x 200mm|
|Material of Brush Handle||Plastic|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, nylon, copper wire, stainless steel wire, bristle|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||8mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||3mm - 5mm|
|Colors of Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Tufting Speed||8 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.3m x 1.12m x 1.4m|
|Motor (Power System)||With step-motor by default; also we could use servo-motor instead, if required by clients.|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 10 programs for making different brushes.|
|Gross Weight||Around 450KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Clamp||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes clamps.|
|Tufting Mode||Anchor-type (using flat wires)|
|Packing|| It'll be packed into wood case.
Wood case for machine body: 1200mm x 1150mm x 1500mm
Wood case for computer box: 680mm x 680mm x 1400mm