Technical Parameter of Toilet Brush Trimming Machine WXD-TM300:
1) Item No.: WXD-TM300
2) Power Input: 0.55KW
3) Voltage: 380V, ±10% is allowed
4) Motor Rotation: 1400RMP
5) Rated Frequency: 50Hz
6) Specification: 60cm(Length) * 40cm(Width) * 60cm(Height)
7) Daily Continuous Working Time: 24Hours
8) Gross Weight: 50KGS
9) Packing: Wooden Case
1) WXD-TM300 is used to trim the bristle-end of toilet brushes, so as to keep the end flat.
2) The blades are made of imported steel with excellent tenacity, being abrasion-resistant. The blade could rotate in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions, which is controlled by the switch installed aside. Please keep in mind that operator should put nothing on the blade before it starts rotating.
3) It trims toilet brushes with filaments made of plastic, PP, PVC, PET, bristle, etc, the diameter of filaments should be not more than 1.2mm.
4) It is not allowed to trim brushes with metal wires.
1) Operator should keep the machine clean, and often spray the blades with anti-rust agent.
2) If the blades become blunt, please smear the blades with diamond paste, and then switch it on to make the blades rotate in counterclockwise direction for 5 to 10 minutes. Please note that diamond paste should be wiped out thoroughly after grinding.
3) Operator should regularly check each part to see whether there are loose screws or not, and please make sure to tighten it if he finds a loose one, so as to avoid any accident.
4) If the machine is always deposited in a humid environment, please check whether there is leakage of electricity around the motor before using. If operator feels leakage of electricity, please make sure to dry it thoroughly before running, so as to keep safe.