Features of 1-Axis 2-Head Strip Brush Machine WXD-1A2H01 (Staple-Tpye):
1) With a drilling head and a tufting head, WXD-1A2H01 is used to make strip brushes, it drills holes and tufts filaments simultaneously. The tufting method is staple-type, using round wires.
2) With servo motors, the maximum speed is 6 holes per second.
3) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, as required by customers.
4) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), this strip brush machine operates precisely with excellent stability.
5) The working table is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
Technical Parameter for 1-Axis 2-Head Strip Brush Machine WXD-1A2H01:
|Working distance of X-axis||Not limited|
|Material of Strip Brush Bases||Platic or wood|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, PVE, PET, tampico, pig bristles, horse hair, etc.|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||10mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||2mm - 7mm|
|Colors of Brush Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Drilling/Tufting Speed||6 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.17m(Length) x 0.97m(Width) x 2.1m(Height)|
|Motor (Power System)||With servo motors|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||
Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by clients, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 8000 holes|
|Gross Weight||Around 650KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||Either 3-phase 380V or 1-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Grippers||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes grippers.|
It'll be packed into wood cases.
Wood case for machine body: 1.22m(L) x 1.02m(W) x 2.15m(H)
Wood case for computer box: 0.62m x 0.62m x 1.45m