Technical Details for Roller Brush Trimmer WXD-TM600
1) Item Number: WXD-TM600
2) Power Input: 0.55KW
3) Voltage: either 1-phase 220V or 3-Phase 380V, it's optional, ±10% is allowed.
4) Motor Rotation: 1400RMP
5) Rated Frequency: 50Hz
6) Specification: 2.60m(Length) x 0.60m(Width) x 1.20m(Height). Other size could be customized.
7) Maximum length of cylindrical tube: 1.5m. Other size could be customized.
8) Maximum diameter of cylindrical tube: 230mm
9) Maximum length of filaments(outside holes): 80mm
10) Daily Continuous Working Time: 24Hours
11) Gross Weight: 600KGS
12) Packing: Wood Cases
1) WXD-TM600 is used to trim those big and long cylindrical(roller) brushes, which works automatically.
2) The blades are made of imported steel with excellent tenacity, being abrasion-resistant. The blade could rotate in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions, which is controlled by the switch installed aside. Please keep in mind that operator should put nothing on the blade before it starts rotating.
3) This machine trims big and long roller brushes with filaments made of plastic, PP, PVC, PET, pig bristles, horse hair, tampico, etc, the diameter of filaments must not be bigger than 1.2mm.
4) It is not allowed to trim brushes with metal wires or abrasive filaments.
1) Operator should keep the brush trimmer clean, and often spray the blades with anti-rust agent.
2) If the blades become blunt, please smear the blades with diamond paste, and then switch it on to make the blades rotate in counterclockwise direction for 5 to 10 minutes. Please note that diamond paste should be wiped out thoroughly after grinding.
3) Operator should regularly check each part to see whether there are loose screws or not, and please make sure to tighten it if he finds a loose one, so as to avoid any accident.
4) If the brush trimmer is always deposited in a humid environment, please check whether there is leakage of electricity around the motor before usage. If operator feels leakage of electricity, please make sure to dry it thoroughly before running, so as to keep safe.