Technical Information for Automatic Brush Trimmer WXD-TM500
1) Item Number: WXD-TM500
2) Power Input: 0.55KW
3) Voltage: either 1-phase 220V or 3-Phase 380V, it's optional, ±10% is allowed.
4) Motor Rotation: 1400RMP
5) Rated Frequency: 50Hz
6) Specification: 1.5m(Length) x 0.8m(Width) x 1m(Height); other size could be customized.
7) Maximum Length of Brush Allowed: 1m; other size could be customized.
8) Daily Continuous Working Time: 24Hours
9) Gross Weight: 110KGS
10) Packing: Wood Case
1) WXD-TM500 is used to trim brushes with abrasive filaments. The maximum length of brush is 1m; other size could be customized.
2) The blades are made of imported steel with excellent tenacity, being abrasion-resistant. The blade could rotate in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions, which is controlled by the switch installed aside. Please keep in mind that operator should put nothing on the blade before it starts rotating.
3) The blade is customized to trim abrasive filaments only, it's not suitable to trim filaments made of plastic, PP, PVC, PET, bristle, horse hair, etc.
1) Operator should keep the trimming machine clean, and often spray the blades with anti-rust agent.
2) If the blades become blunt, please smear the blades with diamond paste, and then switch it on to make the blades rotate in counterclockwise direction for 5 to 10 minutes. Please note that diamond paste should be wiped out thoroughly after grinding.
3) Operator should regularly check each part to see whether there are loose screws or not, and please make sure to tighten it if he finds a loose one, so as to avoid any accident.
4) If the brush trimmer is always deposited in a humid environment, please check whether there is leakage of electricity around the motor before usage. If operator feels leakage of electricity, please make sure to dry it thoroughly before running, so as to keep safe.