- About us
- Products Showroom
- Information Center
- Contact Us
Features of 5-Axis 2-Head Broom Machine WXD-5A2H01:
1) This is a 5-axis 2-head machine of latest style, with a drilling head and a tufting head, staple-type (using round wires), with servo motors. It drills holes and tufts filaments at angles, used to make wood push brooms, plastic brooms and some other industrial brushes, etc.
2)With four grippers holding four brooms on the working table. Under "Automatic Mode", the drilling head and tufting head continually work, non-stop.
3)With manual lubrication system and automatic vacuum system.
4) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, etc, as required by clients.
5) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
6) The working table of this broom machine is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
7) Operator enters data for drilling/tufting positions by either "Teaching-Type" or "Digits-Type". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
Technical Parameter for 5-Axis 2-Head Broom Machine WXD-5A2H01:
|Standard Working Area of Working Table||X-axis x Y-axis x Z-axis x A-axis x H-axis = 100mm x 320mm x 100° x 40° x 120mm (Other size could be customized)|
|Material of Broom Base||Plastic, wood; with flat, corrugated or fan-shaped surface, or roller-type, or with non-standard shape|
|Material of Broom Filaments||PP, PVC, nylon, copper wire, stainless steel wire, pig bristle|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||10mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Broom Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||3mm - 6mm|
|Colors of Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Speed||5 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.5m (Length) x 1.5m (Width) x 2m (Height)|
|Motor (Power System)||With servo motors.|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||
Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 84 programs for making different brushes.|
|Gross Weight||Around 770KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 1000W|
|Replaceable Grippers||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes grippers.|
|Tufting Method||Staple-type (using round wires)|
Packed into wood cases.
Wood case for machine body: 152cm x 152cm x 208cm;
Wood case for computer: 63cm x 63cm x 158cm