- About us
- Products Showroom
- Information Center
- Contact Us
Features of 4-Axis Toilet Brush Tufting Machine WXD-4A-001 (Staple-Type):
1) WXD-4A-001 is a 4-axis tufting machine of latest style, staple-type(round wire), with servo motors, used to tuft round toilet brushes with filaments in two colors. Please note that the plastic brush blocks must be molded with holes in advance, as it's only a tufting machine, without drilling function. (You might be interested to see another machine with functions of both drilling and tufting, also making round toilet brushes.)
2) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spanish, Vietnamese, French, etc, as required by customers.
3) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
4) The working table of this toilet brush tufting machine is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
5) There are two grippers on working table, which work alternatively and continually, non-stop.
6) Operator enters data for tufting positions by either "Teaching-Type" or "Digits-Type". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
Technical Parameter for 4-Axis Toilet Brush Tufting Machine WXD-4A-001:
|Standard Working Area of Working Table||X-axis x Y-axis x Z-axis x H-axis = 350mm x 180mm x 100mm x 360°(or 30°)|
|Material of Brush Bases||Plastic, wood|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, PVC, PET, nylon, pig bristle, horse hair, tampico, etc.|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||10mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||2.5mm - 5mm|
|Colors of Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Tufting Speed||6 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.20m(Length) x 1m(Width) x 2.05m(Height)|
|Motor (Power System)||Servo motors|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other languages required by customers, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 84 programs for making different brushes.|
|Gross Weight||Around 370KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||Either 3-phase 380V or 1-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Grippers||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes grippers.|
|Tufting Method||Staple-type (using round wires)|
|Packing|| Packed into wood cases.
Wood case for machine body: 1.23m x 1.07m x 2.08m
Wood case for computer box: 0.80m x 0.80m x 1.56m