- About us
- Products Showroom
- Information Center
- Contact Us
Features of 3-Axis CNC Long-Roller Brush Making Machine WXD-3A-L002:
1) Pls note the length of the working table of WXD-3A-L002 is 2m, which is 1.7m shorter than that of WXD-3A-L001, while the other parts are all the same as those of WXD-3A-L001.
2) This CNC long-roller machine is suitable for making those big and long roller brushes with plastic or wooden bases, as well as cylindrical industrial brushes which are used to clean glass, marble tiles, or polish fruits, textile, iron and steel products.
3) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, as required by clients.
4) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), this long-roller brush machine operates precisely with excellent stability.
5) The working table is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
6) Operator enters data for drilling/tufting positions by either "Teaching-Type" or "Digits-Type". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
7) This CNC long-roller machine is installed with a drilling head and a tufting head, with functions of both drilling and tufting. Please note that drilling head and tufting head do not work simultaneously. While drilling head is working, tufting head stops; while tufting head is operating, drilling head stops. It has features of precise positioning and high efficiency.
8) Spare parts offered together with the machine:
1pcs of bristle mouth;
1pcs of cutting blade;
5 pcs of tufting needles.
Technical Parameter for 3-Axis CNC Long-Roller Brush Making Machine WXD-3A-L002:
|Maximum Drilling/Tufting Area (Standard)||
X-axis x Y-axis x Z-axis = 360º x 2500mm x 150mm
(Could be customized: 360º x 3500mm)
|Material of Roller Brush Bases||Cylindrical plastic, cylindrical wood|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, nylon, copper wire, stainless steel wire, bristles|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||8mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||3mm - 7mm|
|Colors of Brush Filaments||Single color or two colors|
|Maximum Drilling/Tufting Speed||4 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.2m(Width) x 1.5m(Height) x 2m(Length)|
|Motor (Power System)||With step-motor by default; also we could use servo-motor instead, if required by clients.|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||
Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 8000 holes|
|Gross Weight||Around 700KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Clamp||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes clamps.|
It'll be packed in wooden case.
Wooden case for machine body: 100cm x 150cm x 205cm
Wooden case for computer box: 60cm x 60cm x 140cm