- About us
- Products Showroom
- Information Center
- Contact Us
Features of 2-Axis Brush Tufting Machine WXD-2A-003 (Staple-Type):
1) It's a CNC 2-axis brush tufting machine of latest style, staple-type, with servo motors, used to tuft entrance mats. It can also tuft other brushes with flat surfaces, as long as operator changes grippers. Please note the plastic brush bases must be moulded with holes in advance. It's used only for tufting (filling holes with bristles), it cannot drill holes.
2) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, etc, as required by clients.
3) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
4) The working table is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
5) Two grippers are installed on working table, which work alternatively and continually. Thus there's no need to stop to change brush handles, which increases productivity.
6) Operator enters data for tufting positions under "Teach-Mode". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
Technical Parameter for 2-Axis Brush Tufting Machine WXD-2A-003:
|Standard Working Area of Working Table|| X-axis x Y-axis = 350mm x 180mm
Other size could be customized.
|Material of Brush Handle||Plastic, wood|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, nylon, copper wire, stainless steel wire, pig bristles|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||10mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||2mm - 7mm|
|Colors of Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Tufting Speed||6 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.20m(Length) x 0.9m(Width) x 1.65m(Height)|
|Motor (Power System)||With step-motor by default; also we could use servo-motor instead, if required by customer.|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||Teach-Mode: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 84 programs for making different brushes.|
|Gross Weight||Around 300KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Grippers||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes clamps.|
|Tufting Method||Staple-type (using round wires)|
|Packing|| It'll be packed into wood cases.
Wood case for machine body: 1.23m(L) x 0.93m(W) x 1.72m(H)
Wood case for computer box: 0.62m(L) x 0.62m(W) x 1.45m(H)