- About us
- Products Showroom
- Information Center
- Contact Us
Take a look at 2-axis high speed broom making machine, on video;
Take a look at 2-axis broom tufting machine(general speed), on video;
Take a look at broom trimming machine, on video.
Features of 2-Axis Broom Tufting Machine WXD-2A-002 (Anchor-Type):
1) This 2-Axis brush tufting Machine WXD-2A-002 is suitable for making plastic and wooden brooms (the broom bases should be pre-drilled, already with holes), also, is suitable for making scrubbing brushes, and flat-surface toothbrushes, etc.
2) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, etc, as required by clients.
3) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
4) The working table of this broom making machine is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
5) Two clamps are installed on working table, which work alternatively and continually. Thus there's no need to stop to change brush handles, which increases productivity.
6) Operator enters data for tufting positions by either "Teaching-Type" or "Digits-Type". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
7) Extra spare parts offered together with the broom machine:
1 pcs of bristle-mouth,
1 pcs of bristle-picker,
5 pcs of tufting needles.
Technical Parameter for 2-Axis Broom Tufting Machine WXD-2A-002:
|Standard Working Area of Working Table|| X-axis x Y-axis = 350mm x 180mm
(Maximum Size customized: 500mm x 500mm)
|Material of Brush Handle||Plastic, wood|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, nylon, copper wire, stainless steel wire, bristle|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||8mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||2mm - 7mm|
|Colors of Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Tufting Speed||5 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.5m x 1.5m x 1.4m|
|Motor (Power System)||With step-motor by default; also we could use servo-motor instead, if required by clients.|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 84 programs for making different brushes.|
|Gross Weight||Around 250KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Clamp||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes clamps.|
|Tufting Mode||Anchor-type (using flat wires)|
|Packing|| It'll be packed into wooden cases.
Wooden case for machine body: 1000mm x 1200mm x 1600mm
Wooden case for computer box: 600mm x 600mm x 1400mm