- About us
- Products Showroom
- Information Center
- Contact Us
Features of 2-Axis 2-Head Brush Drilling and Tufting Machine WXD-2A2H03 (Staple-type):
1) It's used to make industrial strip brushes which are 2m long. With four grippers holding four strip brushes on worktable, it drills holes and tufts filaments simultaneously. With servo motors, the maximum speed is 5 holes per second. It can also make other flat brushes, as long as operator changes grippers accordingly.
2) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, etc, as required by customers.
3) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
4) The worktable of this strip brush machine is composed of straight-line guide rails and screw mandrels with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
5) Four grippers are installed on worktable, which work alternatively and continually. Thus there's no need to stop to change the finished brush blocks, which increases productivity.
Technical Parameter for 2-Axis 2-Head Strip Brush Drilling and Tufting Machine WXD-2A2H03:
|Working Area of 2-Axis|| X-axis x Y-axis = 80mm x 2000mm
(Other bigger size could be customized)
|Material of Brush Handle||Plastic, wood|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, PVC, PET, nylon, tampico, stainless steel wire, copper wire|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||10mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||3mm - 6mm|
|Colors of Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Tufting Speed||5 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||3.5m(L) x 0.9m(W) x 1.7m(H)|
|Motor (Power System)||With servo motors.|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 40 programs for different brush models|
|Gross Weight||Around 560KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||Either 1-phase 220V or 3-phase 380V; 50-60Hz; 600W|
|Replaceable Grippers||Operator could make other flat brush models, as long as he changes grippers accordingly.|
|Tufting Mode||Staple-type (using round wires)|
|Packing|| It'll be packed into wood cases.
Wood case for machine body: 3.5m(L) x 0.9m(W) x 1.7m(H)
Wood case for computer: 0.63m(L) x 0.63m(W) x 1.45m(H)