What is the "clamp" mentioned in your product information?


"Clamp(gripper)" is a kind of mould made from auminum-alloy, which holds the whole brush base and fixes it on working table of the machine, like this:


For making different brushes, operator will need to use different clamps.

However, only a set of clamp(s) will be offered together with the machine, free of charge, other extra clamps will be charged.

Message boardmin&max